Khandar.in Matrimonial service is a way for people of similar community to meet each other (the Service). The Matrimonial Service is provided by the owner of this web domain.
A. General Terms and Conditions For Online-Payments
1. Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services. A User may either register on Khandar Matrimonial Services website or alternatively enter his/ her Profile number and payment details in any other manner as may be specified by Khandar Matrimonial Services from time to time.
2. Khandar Matrimonial Services rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India, as well as any directives/ procedures of Government of India, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of Khandar Matrimonial Services right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any User use of the website or information provided to or gathered by Khandar Matrimonial Services with respect to such use. Each User accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/ her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of Khandar Matrimonial Services.
3. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
4. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and Khandar Matrimonial Services. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and Khandar Matrimonial Services. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
5. The entries in the books of Khandar Matrimonial Services and/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of Khandar Matrimonial Services and/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the User and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
6. Refund And Cancellation : MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE under any circumstances. Any service or purchase made through the site is NOT REFUNDABLE under any circumstances. If you choose to terminate your membership for any reasons, the MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE under any circumstances. Your membership in the website is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
7. Refund For Charge Back Transaction: In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such User shall immediately approach Khandar Matrimonial Services with his/ her claim details and claim refund from Khandar Matrimonial Services alone. Such refund (if any) shall be effected only by Khandar Matrimonial Services via payment gateway or by means of a demand draft or such other means as Khandar Matrimonial Services deems appropriate. No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
8. In these Terms and Conditions, the term Charge Back shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Providers accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
9. Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The User shall directly contact Khandar Matrimonial Services for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by Khandar Matrimonial Services alone in line with their policies and rules.
10. Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Providers webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like slow down or failure or session timeout, the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
11. Our Website is strictly for matrimonial / Marriage purpose only and is not a dating website. Our website should not be used for posting any obscene material. Any such use will result in termination of membership from the website.
(I) In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact Khandar Matrimonial Services via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by Khandar Matrimonial Services to confirm payment.
(ii)In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).
B. Limitation of Liability
1. Khandar Matrimonial Services has made this Service available to the User as a matter of convenience. Khandar Matrimonial Services expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service. The User agrees and acknowledges that he/ she shall be solely responsible for his/ her conduct and that Khandar Matrimonial Services reserves the right to terminate the rights to use of the Service immediately without giving any prior notice thereof.
2. Khandar Matrimonial Services and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the Khandar Matrimonial Services and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
3. Khandar Matrimonial Services and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
(I) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
(ii) any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
4. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) and Khandar Matrimonial Services and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services.
5. The User agrees that Khandar Matrimonial Services or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond Khandar Matrimonial Services reasonable control.
C. Miscellaneous Conditions :
1. Any waiver of any rights available to Khandar Matrimonial Services under these Terms and Conditions shall not mean that those rights are automatically waived.
2. The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Khandar Matrimonial Services or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
3. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, Khandar Matrimonial Services does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
4. Khandar Matrimonial Services, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
5. The User may be required to create his/ her own User ID and Password in order to register and/ or use the Services provided by Khandar Matrimonial Services on the Website. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the User aggress that his/ her User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the User’s own responsibility to keep them secure and confidential. In furtherance hereof, the User agrees to;
i. Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons.
ii. Keep his/ her User ID & Password strictly confidential.
iii. Be responsible for any transactions made by User under such User ID and Password.
The User is hereby informed that Khandar Matrimonial Services will never ask the User for the User’s password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. The User is hereby required to sign out of his/ her Khandar Matrimonial Services account on the Website and close the web browser window when the transaction(s) have been completed. This is to ensure that others cannot access the User’s personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
D. Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
1. The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
2. The User may pay his/ her membership charges to Khandar Matrimonial Services by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
i. The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
ii. The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
iii. The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of upgrading membership selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
iv. The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
E. Personal Information
1. The User agrees that, to the extent required or permitted by law, Khandar Matrimonial Services and/ or the Payment Service Provider(s) may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
2. The User agrees that any communication sent by the User vide e-mail, shall imply release of information therein/ therewith to Khandar Matrimonial Services. The User agrees to be contacted via e-mail on such mails initiated by him/ her.
4. The User acknowledges and agrees that his/ her information will be managed in accordance with the laws for the time in force.
5. The User agrees that Khandar.in reserves the right in it's sole discretion to review the activity and status of each account and block access to the member based on such review.
6. Khandar.in reserves the right in its sole discretion to restrict/suspend the member’s free access to its website based on review of the member's activity, status or any such criteria. Our Website may deem fit and proper, with due intimation to the member.
7. Khandar.in hereby confirm that as on date of this registration, You do not have any objection to receive emails, SMS/WhatsApp messages and calls from Khandar.in and members of Khandar.in as long as you are a registered member of Khandar.in, including SMS permission for authenticating mobile transactions via OTP, sent by the Payment Gateway. This consent shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done with the Do Not Disturb (DND Register)/ National Customer Preference Register (NCPR). This consent extends to emails, messages or calls relating but not limited to phone number verification, the provision of matchmaking advertising service, matchmaking enquiries and promotions.
8. Multiple profiles of the same person are not allowed on our Site. Khandar.in reserves the right to deactivate all multiple profiles without any refund of subscription fees and your consent or consultation.
9. You confirm that the Content, information including the personal information provided by you is correct and accurate.
F. Payment Gateway Disclaimer
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay membership charges online. Khandar Matrimonial Services or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.
"Information filled by the candidate is fully prepared by him/her. It is the candidate responsibility to verify the information before moving forward for marriage alliance. We are not responsible for any incorrect information / mishappening. "
This legal agreement is made between You and Us ("Agreement"). This Agreement applies to all of Our sites that are offering the Matrimonial Service. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering for the Matrimonial Service. By registering for the Service, You become a member (a "Member"), and You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement for as long as You continue to be a Member. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR THE SERVICE. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGES MADE BY US, AT ANY TIME, EFFECTIVE UPON NOTICE TO YOU, WHICH NOTICE SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN PROVIDED UPON OUR POSTING OF THE CURRENT VERSION OF THIS AGREEEMENT ON THE SERVICE.
In this Agreement the following words have the following meanings unless the context requires otherwise:
"Agreement" means the agreement between You and Us incorporating these terms and conditions for the provision of the Service, as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein;
We, Us, Our" means the Service; and
"You, Your, Yourself" means the person who registers for the Service, accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement and whose application for membership of the Service is accepted by Us.
ELIGIBILITY: MINORS MAY NOT BECOME MEMBERS. By becoming a Member, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years old. By using this Web site, You represent and warrant that You have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your membership for the Service is for Your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use Your membership and You may not assign or otherwise transfer Your account to any other person or entity.
REGISTRATION AND SUBSCRIPTION: Although You may register as a Member of the Service for free, if You wish to use the Service to initiate most communication with other members and use certain other parts of the Service, You must become a subscriber and pay the fees that are set out. This price list is part of this Agreement And We reserve the right, at any time, to change any fees or charges for using the Service. To become a Member, You must register for the Service. When and if You register to become a Member, You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about Yourself as prompted by Our registration form ("Registration Data"), and to maintain and update Your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You agree that We may rely on Your Registration Data as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if Your Registration Data is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and Your use of the Service and, in such event, You shall not be entitled to a refund of any unused subscription fees.
TERM AND TERMINATION: This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while You use the Matrimonial Service and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by following the instructions on the Member Services page of the Service, or upon receipt by Us of Your written or email notice of termination. Either You or We may terminate your membership by removing your profile, at any time, for any reason, with or without explanation, effective upon sending written or email notice to the other party. Upon such termination by Us without cause, We shall refund, pro rata, any unused portion of any subscription payments that We have received from You. In the event that (a) You terminate your subscription or membership or (b) We determine, in our sole discretion, that You have violated this Agreement. You shall not be entitled to nor shall We be liable to You for any refund of any unused portion of any subscription payments the We have received from You, and We may continue to bar Your use of the Matrimonial Service in the future. Even after membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS: You represent and warrant to Us that the information posted in Your profile including Your photograph are posted by You and that You are the exclusive author of Your profile and the exclusive owner of Your photographs. You assign to Us, with full title guarantee, all copyright in Your profile and your photographs posted, at any time, in connection with Your use of the Matrimonial Service. You waive absolutely any and all moral rights to be identified as author of Your profile and owner of Your photograph and any similar rights in any jurisdiction in the world. In addition, other Members may post copyrighted information, which has copyright protection, whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which You have been given express written permission, You will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. By posting information, photographs or content on any Matrimonial Service, You automatically grant, and You represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, to Us and other members, free of charge, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, promote, publish and distribute such information, content and photographs and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE: As a Member, You agree that:
(1) You will use the Matrimonial Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. You will not include in Your profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URL or email addresses, other than where You are specifically asked for such information in the Confidential Personal Information section of the Matrimonial Service. You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the Matrimonial Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other members. You are solely responsible for Your interactions with other members. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor and/or mediate disputes between You and other members.
(2) You are solely responsible for the content or information You publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service, or transmit to other members. You will not post on the Service, or transmit to other members or to Us or Our employees, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not include in Your profile any offensive anatomical or sexual references, or offensive sexually suggestive or connotative language, and You will not post any photos containing nudity or personal information. We reserve the right, but We have no obligation, to reject any profile or photo that does not comply with the prohibitions set forth in this section and, to the extent that We determine, in Our sole discretion, to do so, You shall not be entitled to a refund of any unused subscription payments that We have received from You.
(3) Email communications sent from Us or through Us are designed to make your online personals experience enjoyable. By becoming a member, You specifically agree to accept and consent to receiving email communications initiated from Us or through Us including, without limitation: message notification emails, Your Match emails, emails informing you about events and parties We organize, emails informing You of promotions We run and emails informing You of changes to the Matrimonial Service. Should You not wish to receive any of Our email communications, please do not register with Us for the Matrimonial Service.
(4) You agree that We have no responsibility or liability for the deletion, corruption or failure to store any messages or other content maintained or transmitted by Our Service. You acknowledge that features, parameters or other services We provide may change at any time. You acknowledge that We reserve the right to sign out, terminate, delete or purge Your account from the Service if it is inactive. "Inactive" means that you have not signed in to the Service for a particular period of time, as determined by Us, in Our sole discretion (currently, we consider an account to be Inactive after 12 months).
(5) Our customer service employees are here to make your online experience enjoyable by providing assistance and guidance to You. When speaking to Our customer service employees on the phone or communicating with them by any other means, You undertake not to be abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing or racially offensive. Should any of Our customer service employees feel, at any given point, threatened or offended by Your conduct, We reserve the right to immediately terminate Your membership and You shall not be entitled to the refund of any subscription payments We have received from You.
We are entitled to investigate and terminate Your membership if You have misused the Matrimonial Service, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate, unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial, but not exhaustive, list of the types of actions that are illegal or prohibited under this Agreement:
(a) You will not impersonate any person or entity.
INDEMNITY BY MEMBER: You will defend, indemnify, and hold Us and Our officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties harmless, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) relating to or arising out of Your use of the Matrimony Service, including:
(I) Your breach of this Agreement; (II) any allegation that any materials that You submit to Us or transmit to the Service infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or (III) Your activities in connection with the Matrimony Service. This indemnity shall be applicable without regard to the negligence of any party, including any indemnified person.
ONLINE CONTENT: Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the marraige Service, but not directly by Us, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SERVICE AND WE NEITHER ADOPT NOR ENDORSE NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY PARTIES OTHER THAN US. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANYONE RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE SERVICE, OR TRANSMITTED TO MEMBERS.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, BUT WE HAVE NO OBLIGATION, TO MONITOR THE MATERIALS POSTED IN THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE SERVICE. WE SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY SUCH MATERIAL THAT, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, VIOLATES, OR IS ALLEGED TO VIOLATE, THE LAW OR THIS AGREEMENT. NOTWITHSTANDING THIS RIGHT, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST IN THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE SERVICE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL MESSAGES. EMAILS SENT BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER MEMBERS THAT ARE NOT READILY ACCESSIBLE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC WILL BE TREATED BY US AS PRIVATE TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property rights in and to the Marraige Service are and shall be owned by Us, absolutely. Those rights include, but are not limited to, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, wherever existing in the world, together with the right to apply for protection of the same. All other trademarks, logos, service marks, company or product names set forth in Marraige Service are the property of their respective owners.
PRIVACY: The personal information (including sensitive personal information) You provide to Us will be stored on computers. You consent to Our using this information to build up a profile of interests, preferences and browsing patterns and to allow You to participate in the Matchmaking Service. You also agree to read, review, comply with, uphold and maintain Our terms and conditions thereof. If you are located outside of the India, please note that the information that you provide is being sent to the India. By becoming a member of the Matchmatching Service, you consent to your data being sent to the India and to such other third parties and jurisdictions as may be involved in the provision and operation of the Matchmatching Service.You agree to use your personal data & details in publishing a community Booklet for benfit of members.Any Abuse arising from such Booklet will not be our responsibility
DISCLAIMERS: WE PROVIDE THE SERVICE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND GRANT NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVES, OR US OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY.
Personalized Services: The Site makes no warranties or guarantees of marriage and only extends support by appointing a Relationship Manager/Executive who would communicate by mail / phone with the members who have been shortlisted by the Member or members who match the search criteria of the Member. The Relationship Manager/ Executive would actively work on behalf of the Member to only generate responses and interest in the Members matrimonial profile in the tenure applicable as per the chosen paid service.
Although each member must agree to Our terms and conditions, We cannot guarantee that each member is at least the required minimum age, nor do we accept responsibility or liability for any content, communication or other use or access of the Service by persons under the age of 18 in violation of this Agreement. Also, it is possible that other members or users (including unauthorized users, or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Service and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is remotely possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to Your use of the Service, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You disclose on the Service. Please carefully select the type of information that You post on the Service or release to others. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER MEMBERS OR USERS (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED USERS), WHETHER SUCH ACTS OR OMISSIONS OCCUR DURING THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE.
REFUND OF FEE: MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE under any circumstances. Any service or purchase made through the site is NOT REFUNDABLE under any circumstances.If you choose to terminate your membership for any reasons, the MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE under any circumstances. Your membership in the website is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF WE OR OUR AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR TO ANY PERSON OTHER THAN YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
COMPLAINTS: To resolve a complaint regarding the Matchmatching Service, You should first contact Our customer service department
DISPUTE RESOLUTION: This Agreement is governed by the laws of the India Republic without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the Pune City in Maharashtra State. This Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.
Legal Disclaimer: This web site /E-mail from our website are vulnerable to data corruption, interception, tampering, viruses as well as delivery errors and we do not accept liability for any consequences that may arise there from. No assurance of Marriage / Alliance for any Gold / Plantinum membership. We help you search the matches for Paid membership will full contact details & intiate the discussion on your behalf on need basis. Any disputes arises with regard to our matrimonial service will be in Pune Jurisdiction at Maharashtra State in India.